Security & Preparedness
Ensuring employee security and preparedness is vital!
Preparation is key to maintaining employee security in any emergency situation – from natural disasters to active threats. Strengthen your organization’s emergency preparedness program with our extensive line of employee security and disaster readiness titles.
- Understand the security threats you might encounter online – from spams and scams to identity theft and fraud.
- Know how to secure your information so you can protect yourself against cybersecurity threats.
- Use valuable checklists, reporting information and resources to actively maintain your Internet security.
Preparedness and Response
- Be prepared to respond to different types of threats while on the job.
- Create, practice and implement an Emergency Action Plan.
- Understand evacuation and shelter-in-place policies and procedures.
- Know your role in an emergency, how to respond in any small- or large-scale event and how to manage the after-effects.
- Use helpful checklists, organizational charts and resources to better respond in any emergency situation.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert