Safe & Healthy Workplace
- Eliminate violence and conflict from your workplace with valuable information and resources.
- Prevent violent situations by learning and spotting the warning signs.
- Learn how to effectively manage conflict and resolve issues in a constructive way.
- Make your workplace a safe, stress-free environment with the help of various exercises and tips for controlling emotions.
- Contribute to the safety of your work environment by preventing or responding to harassment of any kind – from sexual harassment to bullying.
- Identify harassment so you can stop it in its tracks and prevent it from escalating.
- Know your rights, your coworkers’ rights and your employer’s responsibilities.
- Stay safe on the job by following standard protocols and procedures – from wearing personal protection to using the right equipment for the job.
- Learn Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines and standards and how you can maintain a safer work environment.
- Know your employer’s responsibilities for keeping you safe on the job.
- Use valuable checklists, illustrations and resources to ensure your protection at any worksite.
Health & Wellness
Support Employee Health and Wellness ProgramsMotivate employees to live their best lives possible with everyday healthy living advice that will help them thrive. Our physical wellness and mental health guides help you support employee health and well-being so everyone can perform at their best – on and off the job.
- Manage overwhelming emotions, such as anxiety, grief or depression, by learning about the tools and resources you need.
- Recognize mental health red flags in yourself or your coworkers.
- Know your treatment options and where to turn for professional help, or how to offer support to others.
- Use valuable exercises, tips and resources to take charge of your mental health.
- Perform your best at work by making your physical wellness a priority – from dealing with worry and stress to controlling fatigue and fitness.
- Adopt helpful techniques to improve your quality of life, including stress management, sleep hygiene, self-care strategies and physical activity guidelines.
- Use checklists, tips and resources to enhance your wellness and improve your quality of work.
Fair and ethical employment practices belong in every organizationFostering a fair and diverse workplace creates a dynamic, engaged and hardworking team. Encourage a respectful workplace in your organization by implementing ethical employment standards and instilling strong values of tolerance and acceptance in your staff.
Equal Opportunity Guidelines
- Promote an equal opportunity workplace by becoming culturally aware and eliminating discrimination and harassment.
- Know your rights to equal treatment as an employee; understand reasonable accommodation; and be aware of your reporting options.
- Use checklists and resources to ensure your workplace fosters a fair, diverse work environment.
- Encourage employees to be open-minded and respectful of each other to cultivate inclusiveness and strengthen productivity.
- Gain cultural awareness to better interact with coworkers and employees and to create a compassionate work environment.
- Understand cultures and lifestyles of different groups – from Veterans to non-English-speaking individuals – and help foster a tolerant workplace.
- Build a diverse workforce by adopting various programs and initiatives that strengthen and improve hiring practices.
- Understand workplace laws, inclusive outreach and inclusion strategies, and special authorities for Veterans.
- Use valuable information and resources to strengthen your hiring or career-search strategies.
- Understand complicated ethics laws and regulations that apply to various Government employees, presented in a simplified “plain English” format.
- Be informed of unique ethics prohibitions, travel regulations and strict gift guidelines.
- Use clear and concise examples, checklists and resources to ensure your workplace follows standard ethics laws.
Security & Preparedness
Ensuring employee security and preparedness is vital!Preparation is key to maintaining employee security in any emergency situation – from natural disasters to active threats. Strengthen your organization’s emergency preparedness program with our extensive line of employee security and disaster readiness titles.
- Understand the security threats you might encounter online – from spams and scams to identity theft and fraud.
- Know how to secure your information so you can protect yourself against cybersecurity threats.
- Use valuable checklists, reporting information and resources to actively maintain your Internet security.
Preparedness and Response
- Be prepared to respond to different types of threats while on the job.
- Create, practice and implement an Emergency Action Plan.
- Understand evacuation and shelter-in-place policies and procedures.
- Know your role in an emergency, how to respond in any small- or large-scale event and how to manage the after-effects.
- Use helpful checklists, organizational charts and resources to better respond in any emergency situation.
Our Accreditation Resource Partners
Along with our team of talented, knowledgeable writers and editors, we partner with various respected associations within different industries to write, review and validate our content. Once the content has been approved, we add their logo as a seal of approval – reassuring you that the information is correct and credible.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert