Protect your community from public health threats
With the ongoing threats of common infectious diseases, it's important to keep citizens informed and prepared. Stop the spread of public health incidents by educating citizens on common disease threats, associated symptoms and prevention strategies.
MRC Emergency Preparedness
- Help Medical Reserve Corps (MRC) members get the valuable information they need to respond to a disaster or public health emergency.
- Understand the knowledge, skills and attitudes required by all MRC members and volunteers to effectively respond to emergencies.
- Use important tools – charts, websites, quick-reference lists – to aid in deployment, volunteer and recovery efforts.
Public Health Preparedness
- Lessen the risk of public health emergencies by planning ahead, taking preventive measures and stopping the spread.
- Get detailed information on critical public health threats and their associated symptoms.
- Follow basic guidelines for reporting potential problems, responding to outbreaks and minimizing risks.
- Use important checklists, charts, graphics and resources to support preparedness and prevention efforts.
Create your own topic
Creating responsible and engaging content is our business. Our subject matter experts can help you put together your very own collection of guides and outreach strategies in one turnkey content solution tailored to your needs.Talk with an expert