NYC ACS - Child Trafficking & What You Can Do About It
Many victims of human trafficking are students in American schools. School personnel can help by knowing how to identify and report suspected child exploitation.
- Types, signs and effects of human trafficking
- How traffickers target, lure and groom victims
- Elements of effective school policies
- How to talk to victims and get help
- NYC Administration for Children’s services designed this guide for child welfare professionals to understand and recognize the signs and affects of child trafficking