QuickSeries Corporate COVID Response
To our QuickSeries community,
We have been following the COVID-19 pandemic very closely and have taken measures to ensure we are available to support any content delivery needs you may have during this uncertain time. To protect our teams and stop the spread, we have implemented the following.
In an effort to maintain a safe working environment for all, we:
- Have suspended all company travel. We will not be attending any trade shows, conferences or
- Have reduced in-house personnel traffic and postponed in-person meetings.
- Are in the process of launching teleworking capabilities for all divisions.
- Continue to enforce social distancing and self-isolation measures.
To our clients:
- The QuickSeries team is still operating at full capacity with the above procedures in place.
- Our manufacturing and delivery times are currently unaffected. We are currently working to the best of our ability to ensure shipments arrive on time.
- We continue to provide our app clients with exceptional customer service. Our troubleshooting team is working remotely to fully support you as you continuously deliver critical news, updates and
content to your users.
We are constantly monitoring the situation to keep our employees safe and our clients informed of any service interruptions.
We are committed to helping you support your community during these unprecedented times.
Learn more about our COVID-19 content mobile and print options