Service members have a lot of financial information to learn and retain, from balancing a budget to getting out of debt. Free readiness information and courses are available to all on each installation. But, are Service members getting the most out of these resources? Are they confident and prepared to fulfill their financial responsibilities? Is there a better way to help them manage their finances, develop a spending plan, save for retirement and avoid debt?
Budgeting and Debt Assistance... There's an App for That!
Service members and their families need access to resources and programs that will help them thrive in all aspects of military life. A QuickSeries® Resource app is the ideal way to deliver the financial information, news and resources your Service members want and need. Load your personalized app with essential budgeting and debt management information that will help promote financial readiness on your installation.
The app's user-friendly interface allows you to easily:
- Provide engaging checklists, blogs, videos and eGuides that promote smart money management.
- Help Service members gauge their financial readiness with a unique Assessment module that provides scores and feedback.
- Add all of the financial information, programs and support your installation provides.
- Load the app with useful financial resources, links to websites and contact buttons for phone numbers and email.
- Promote your installation's latest news and events with push notifications.
- Post articles with eye-catching photos and headlines to keep users engaged and informed.
Personal Library of Finance eGuides
eGuides offer a unique and dynamic reading experience with built-in features such as menus, bookmarks, indexes and easy note-taking capabilities. Preload your app with informative eGuides selected from our Military Financial Responsibility suite, such as 10-Step Spending Plan, Becoming Debt-Free and BRS & TSP: Invest In Your Future, to keep your Service members educated on all money management matters.
With access to a rich library of finance-oriented eGuides, Service members can:
- Learn how to build a spending plan and take charge of their money.
- Understand the different investment, pay and allowance options available.
- Make informed decisions concerning their finances.
- Secure financial well-being and attain their financial goals.
- Gain peace of mind knowing they're making smart investments and securing their family's financial future.
Our team can also create custom eGuides for you or you may create and publish your own with our user-friendly Authoring Tool. The Authoring Tool allows you to transform plain documents into visually appealing and interactive eDocs.
Growing with Your Needs
A QuickSeries® Resource app comes equipped with 15+ modules that can help support financial readiness on your installation. From personalized blogs and news resources to interactive assessments and checklists, provide your Service members with the tools they need to take charge of their money and stay out of debt so they stay focused and mission-ready.
Enrich Service members' lives by putting the information they need at their fingertips. Book a demo now!