Social distancing, self-isolation and quarantine are a stark reality for the world right now. Are these preventative measures creating a communication breakdown in your community? Make your app the go-to place for information, delivering content that your users want and need. The best way to do this is with a content management system (CMS).
What Is a CMS?
A CMS is a software application that is used to create, manage and publish digital content. If you have a lot of information to share with your users, you can gain a lot from using a CMS.
Choose the Authoring Tool CMS
The Authoring Tool CMS is the simplest way to create, edit and publish content for your apps. Unlike other CMSs, the Authoring Tool was built to work with the QuickSeries® Portal, so you can create custom eGuides and other digital files anytime, anywhere, and then share them directly on your users' devices. But that's not all. Keep reading to learn more about the Authoring Tool and what benefits it has to offer.
eGuides offer a unique and dynamic reading experience. QuickSeries® can create custom eGuides for you or you can preload your app with eGuides that are available for purchase. From Health & Wellness to Security & Preparedness, QuickSeries® offers hundreds of topics and titles to choose from.
To search for a topic in your industry, visit: quickseries.com
Benefits of the Authoring Tool CMS
- Converting plain documents into eye-catching and engaging digital files has never been more simple. There is no need for training or courses. Simply log in to your portal and start creating.
- From how-to guides to emergency preparedness information, you can create branded content that answers a multitude of your users' needs.
- Organize topics exactly how you want them. Do away with preloaded templates that don't speak to your needs.
Enhances User Engagement
- Long, boring documents are hard to read and understand. Delivering content with interactive components, fresh imagery and a straightforward structure engages users and motivates them to read from start to finish.
Increases Your Reach
- Increase your reach by publishing briefs, bulletins, reports and more that users can access on the go.
Improves Internal Collaboration
- With all your content stored in one location, multiple contributors can collaborate and efficiently organize, update or remove content.
Quick and Cost-Effective
- Save resources by creating your own content without the need for web developers or graphic designers.
Book a Demo Today!
Book a demo with an Account Manager to learn more about how the Authoring Tool can take your content to the next level.