Water Security – Contamination Threats and Incidents
There are many ways in which our water systems can become contaminated, and responding to contamination threats and incidents requires careful planning and preparation.
- Security planning
- Contamination threat management
- Public health response
- About this guide
- What’s in this guide
- Water utility planning guide
- Contamination threat management guide
- Site characterization and sampling guide
- Analytical guide
- Public health response guide
- Remediation and recovery guide
- Key points
- Pages: 96
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 96-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0440-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-935665-50-2
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details