Voluntary Protection Programs
Participation in Voluntary Protection Programs (VPP) provides national recognition for worksites demonstrating outstanding commitment to worker safety and health. Give workers a complete rundown of VPP, including all its processes and procedures.
- Understand the requirements of VPP
- VPP performance-based safety programs
- Preparing a VPP application
- Sustaining your VPP status
- VPP Benefits
- Qualifying for VPP
- Star Site Key Characteristics
- Implementing VPP
- VPP Application
- OSHA Onsite Review
- Sustaining VPP
- Pages: 52
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 52-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0550-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-937099-96-1
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details