Veterans’ Preference for Federal Employment
In recognition of the sacrifices made by those serving in the Armed Forces, Veterans are given preference over non-Veterans when being hired for Federal jobs.
- Types of Veterans’ preference
- How to claim preference
- Different rating systems
- Federal Jobs
- Rating Systems
- Claiming Preference
- Filing Late Applications
- Reduction in Force
- Special Appointing Authorities
- Restoration After Uniformed Service
- Special Redress and Appeals
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0531-001-02
- ISBN: 978-1-68423-599-5
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details