VA – Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
The VR&E program's primary function is to help veterans who have service-connected disabilities become suitably employed, maintain employment, or achieve independence in daily living. This eGuide includes FAQs and definitions for veterans’ quick reference.
- Rehabilitation plan
- How to apply
- Online self-help
- The VR&E Program
- Do I Qualify for VR&E Services?
- What Is the Period of Eligibility?
- What’s Next?
- What Is a Rehabilitation Plan?
- VR&E Participants Who Also Qualify for Post-9/11 GI Bill
- National Defense Authorization Act
- VOW to Hire Heroes Act
- Educational & Vocational Counseling
- Applying to VR&E
- Additional Resources
- Screens: 59
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0109-030-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-052-8
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details