VA – Veteran Readiness and Employment Services
For Veterans and transitioning Service members with a service-connected disability and an employment handicap, the Veteran Readiness and Employment (VR&E) services provides training and employment services and help in maximizing independence.
- Eligibility and entitlement
- Rehabilitation plans
- Education and career counseling
- How to apply
- The VR&E Program
- What Is Entitlement and How Is It Determined?
- What Is a Rehabilitation Plan?
- VR&E Participants Who Also Qualify for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- VetSuccess on Campus
- Education and Career Counseling Program
- Additional Resources
- Pages: 16
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 16-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0109-030-03
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-05-8
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details