VA – Dependent’s Educational Assistance Program
The DEA program (Chapter 35) provides education and training opportunities to eligible dependents and survivors of certain veterans. Available benefits are outlined in a Frequently Asked Questions format.
- For what training am I eligible?
- How much assistance will I receive?
- Can I receive tutorial assistance?
- Any restrictions on training?
- Are you eligible?
- What training can you take?
- Can you receive tutorial assistance?
- Can you receive work-study benefits?
- What are restrictions on training?
- Can you receive counseling?
- Can you change programs?
- How much educational assistance will you receive?
- How do you apply for benefits?
- How do you receive payments?
- What happens if you change your enrollment?
- What are your responsibilities for notifying VA?
- How do you contact VA?
- Pages: 28
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 28-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0076-030-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932144-40-6
- Screens: 150
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0076-030-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details