VA – Active Threat Response
Active threat events evolve suddenly and quickly. Learn good practices for coping with an active threat situation at a Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Center (VAMC).
- How to respond to protect yourself and others
- What to expect and how to act when police arrive
- How VAMCs are preparing
- Active Threat Events
- Protect Yourself
- Options for Action
- Information to Relay to 911
- Police Response
- How VAMCs Are Preparing
- Pages: 16
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 16-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0401-030-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-972-9
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details