USMC – Achieving Spiritual Resilience
- Explains what spiritual resilience is and why it is important.
- Explains the dimensions of spirituality and how they are interconnected.
- Gives suggestions for growing spiritually. Provides a spiritual inventory to assess condition of spirituality.
- Describes the components (key concepts) of spirituality and how to use them to empower self.
- Gives an overview of the benefits of spiritual resilience.
- Gives suggestions for developing spiritual resilience.
- Lists 13Cs of spiritual resilience: comprehensibility, consciousness, coherence, confusion, commitment, control, choice, challenge, confidence, connectedness, compassion, cooperation, conscience.
- Has steps for thriving under pressure.
- Screens: 91
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0412-024-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details