USCG – Operational Stress Control (OSC)
Building resiliency is a priority for the Coast Guard. This important tool will assist leaders in identifying early warning stress problems in order to take appropriate action to restore shipmates to full readiness.
- What leaders need to know about OSC
- Five core leadership functions for OSC
- Six “Cs” of Operational Stress
- Overview of what Coast Guard Leaders Need to Know About COSC
- What Are Stress and Coping
- The Combat Operational Stress Continuum
- What Is a Stress Reaction?
- Understanding Reactions Versus Injuries
- Understanding Stress Injuries and Stress
- 5 Core Leadership Functions for COSC
- After Action Reviews
- Combat Operational Stress: Decision Flowchart
- Six “Cs” of Combat Operational Stress
- Leadership Training Responsibilities
- Coast Guard Operational Stress Training Cycle
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0306-025-01
- ISBN: 978-1-937969-72-1
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details