USAF – Sexual Assault Prevention and Response
Sexual assault can seriously affect mission readiness and unit morale. This guide provides key information on how to deal with this situation if it arises and how to take immediate action to protect the Service members affected.
- SARC responsibilities
- Medical procedures
- Legal procedures
- DoD reporting options
- Introduction: Air Force SAPR Program
- Air Force Policy on Sexual Assault
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Victim Advocates
- Reporting Options
- Restricted Reporting Eligibility, Benefits and Limitations
- Unrestricted Reporting
- Medical and Forensic Examinations
- Sexual Assault Forensic Examination
- Victim’s Bill of Rights
- Law Enforcement Response
- Police Investigative Procedures
- Military Justice
- Commander’s Checklist for Unrestricted Reports
- Terms and Definitions
- Pages: 36
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 36-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0139-023-02
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-03-4
- Screens: 250
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0139-023-01
- Physical Size: Flyer 8.5" x 11"
- Product Code: 08-0075-001-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details