USAF – NDR Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
Airmen and Air Force civilians can resolve workplace disputes through ADR without having to resort to lengthy and often expensive formal complaint processes.
- Benefits of ADR
- AF Mediation Process
- Mediator Standards of Conduct
• Workplace Conflict
• Benefits of ADR
• Can I Use ADR?
• AF Mediation Process
- Stage 1: Mediator Opening Statement
- Stage 2: Parties' Opening Statement
- Stage 3: Joint Discussion
- Stage 4: Caucus
- Stage 5: Closure
• Mediator Standards of Conduct
• Key Components of and Effective Mediation Program
- Case Intake
• What the Parties Need to Understand
- Pages: 20
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 20-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0943-023-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-605-6
- Physical Size: Laminated Poster B 11.5" x 7.75"
- Product Code: 11-0030-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details