Understanding and Controlling Anxiety
Not all anxiety is bad. When it is controlled and contained, anxiety can help military personnel hone their skills and do their very best work.
- Positive aspects of anxiety
- Managing anxiety during operations
- Understanding anxiety disorders
- Overcoming anxiety
- What is anxiety?
- The range of anxiety
- Preventing and reducing anxiety
- Panic Attacks
- Regaining control during a panic attack
- Panic disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorders
- Phobias and phobic disorder
- Normal anxiety rituals
- Obsessive-compulsive Disorder
- Separation Anxiety Disorder
- Assisting a child with separation anxiety disorder
- Common symptoms of PTSD
- Six primary criteria for PTSD
- Managing PTSD
- Recovery from Anxiety Disorders
- Assessment of Anxiety Symptoms
- Step-by-step recovery
- Regaining confidence
- Important Resources
- Pages: 40
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 40-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0588-001-01
- ISBN: 978-1-937969-13-4
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details