TSA – Surface Cybersecurity Awareness Guide
This guide outlines the types of threats most commonly found in cyberspace and explains how you can protect your company’s data, computer systems and your personal information. It also provides detailed information on the safe use of the Internet, social networks and mobile technology.
- Malware, email scams and identity theft
- Threats to networks and mobile devices
- Cyber incident response and recovery
- What is Cybersecurity?
- Myths about Cyber Attacks
- Spam & Email Scams
- Dangers on Social Networking Sites
- Threats to Networks
- Threats to Mobile Devices
- Identity Theft
- Securing Your Data
- Cyber Incident Response & Recovery
- DHS/TSA Resources
- Federal, State & Local POCs
- Pages: 36
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 36-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0804-051-02
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-311-6
- Screens: 124
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0804-051-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-907-1
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details