TSA – Pipeline Counterterrorism Guide
This guide is intended to provide an awareness of specific counterterrorism issues to help prevent, protect and respond to a security incident in the pipeline industry.
- Pre-incident indicators
- Identifying potential targets and threats
- Understanding terrorists' tactics
- Prevention and mitigation
- What Is Terrorism?
- Pre-Incident Indicators
- Insider Threat
- Suspicious Packages
- Active Shooter
- General Security Considerations
- Vehicle Security Considerations
- Vehicle/Equipment Hijacking Prevention
- Cloned Vehicles
- Identification and Credentialing
- Security Exercises
- Evacuation Plans/Exercises
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological & Nuclear Incidents
- Federal POCs
State & Local POCs
- Pages: 40
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 40-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0805-051-02
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-312-3
- Screens: 141
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0805-051-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-906-4
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details