The Hatch Act – An Overview for Federal Employees
The Hatch Act restricts the political activities of some Federal employees. Employers in Federal workplaces can use this guide to help their team members understand the Hatch Act’s policies, to find out which employees are covered under the Act and to have any other pertinent questions answered.
- Restricted employees vs. less restricted employees
- State, DC or local agency employees
- Social media restrictions
- Filing a complaint
- The Hatch Act Explained
- Hatch Act Restrictions
- State, District of Columbia &Local Employees
- The Hatch Act & Social Media
- Filing a Complaint
- Pages: 28
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 28-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-1284-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-68423-679-4
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details