SUNY Maritime Sexual Violence Guide
Sexual violence is a very real and serious problem on college campuses. Give students a powerful and practical tool to educate them on sexual violence, Title IX and College resources available to them. Help students make the most out of their university experience while staying safe.
- Types of sexual violence
- If it happens to you
- Preventing and reporting sexual violence
- Maritime College resources
- This guide was designed to Identify, report and support the campus community on issues of Sexual assault, Sexual Violence and Sexual Harassment (Title IX)
What Is Title IX?
Emergency Phone Numbers
Was It Rape?
Intimate Partner Violence
Crimes Associated with Sexual Violence
•If It Happens to You
During a Sexual Assault
Immediately After a Sexual Assault (Dos and Don’ts)
Reporting Sexual Violence
•Recovering from Sexual Violence
Preventing Sexual Violence
Don’t Be an Offender
What Is Affirmative Consent?
Be an Active Bystander
ABCs of Active Bystander Intervention
Technology and Social Media
- Pages: 40
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 40-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-1058-100-01
- ISBN: 978-1-68423-022-8
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details