Stability Ball Training
Stability ball training is a fun and effective way to improve strength, balance, posture and overall fitness. Learn how to incorporate the stability ball in to your overall fitness program.
- Beginner to advanced levels
- Core conditioning
- Stretching exercises
- Balance and body positioning
- From toy to top fitness tool
- What does the stability ball (SB) look like?
- Sizing grid: Determining the correct ball size for you
- What makes the SB unique?
- Proper body positioning
- Tips for using and maintaining the ball
- Warm-up and stretching exercises
- What is core training?
- What is balance training?
- 8 exercises for beginners
- 8 exercises for intermediate users
- 8 exercises for advanced users
- 4 exercises using medicine ball on SB (2 w/partner)
- 4 “push/pull” exercises
- 10 stretching exercises on SB
- Anatomy chart showing which exercises work what muscles
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0057-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932144-26-0
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details