SSA – Preventing and Combating Social Security Fraud
The Social Security Administration strives to ensure the
- integrity of its programs and is committed to preventing,
- detecting, and resolving attempts to defraud its services.
- Agency activities to combat fraud
- Guidance for helping victims of fraud
- How to report fraud
- General resources for suspected fraud
- What Is Social Security Fraud?
- Agency Measures to Combat Fraud
- Measures to Prevent Fraud
- Phishing Scam Tips
- Fraud Indicators
- Assisting the Card Holder
- Reporting Fraud
- What Info Must I Provide?
- Penalties for Committing Fraud
- Imprisonment and Fines
- Civil Monetary Penalties
- Administrative Sanctions
- Reporting Other Issues
- Identity Theft
- Tax-Related Identity Theft
- Medicare or Medicaid Fraud
- Pages: 16
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 16-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0929-100-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-567-7
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details