School is a great place to learn, socialize and catch childhood diseases. Get the facts on the most common illnesses that affect school-age kids and how to deal with them.
- How illnesses are spread
- Common viruses and infections
- Guide to rashes
- Tips to stop the spread
- Getting Sick
- Why do children get so sick at school?
- How can schools help reduce students' exposure to germs?
- Strep Throat
- Head Lice
- Stop the Spread at School
- Stop the Spread ay Home
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0710-004-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-174-7
- Screens: 100
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0710-004-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details