RNG – Family Readiness for Deployment
A guide to help families prepare for the deployment and return of their loved ones. Help your Service members to be mission ready by giving them this important tool to prepare their families for the various challenges of Military life.
- Manage deployment separation
- Stress management
- How to help the children manage
- Where to get additional help
- How to Manage Deployment Separation
- What You Need to Prepare
- Medical Concerns
- Surviving the Separation
- How to Manage Stress During Separation
- Welcome Home
- When the Service Member Comes Home
- Need for Communication
- How to Help Children Manage
- Where to Get Additional Help
- Military Hotlines and Websites
- Health, Education and Career Resources
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0112-101-02
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-10-2
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details