Resilience after Disaster
Disasters, both natural and man-made, can be devastating. A key to recovery is having the resources to cope with the emotional trauma and stress in the aftermath of a disaster.
- How to recognize disaster stress reactions in loved ones
- Strategies for coping with disaster stress
- Help prevent alcohol and substance abuse, and suicide
- Stress Reactions to Disasters
- Warning Signs for Adults
- Dealing with Grief
- Alcohol and Substance Abuse
- Coping Tactics for Adults
- Warning Signs for Children
- Talking with Children and Youth about Disasters
- Warning Signs for the Elderly
- Coping Tactics for the Elderly
- Help for People with Access and Functional Needs
- Suicide Prevention
- Suicide Intervention
- Pages: 32
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 32-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0983-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-660-5
- Physical Size: 0.035 Magnet Rectangle 3.5" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 19-0013-000-01
- Physical Size: Laminated Poster B 11.5" x 7.75"
- Product Code: 11-0077-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details