Recovering from Traumatic Brain Injury
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is the “signature” wound of the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. This guide provides essential information about TBI for Service members, Veterans and their families.
- Signs and symptoms of TBI
- Tips for caregivers and family members
- Rehabilitation information and resources
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) in the military
- Understanding brain injury
- How serious is my injury?
- TBI symptoms
- Managing PCS symptoms
- Tips for caregivers & family members
- Your health care team
- Long-term care options
- Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Programs
- Pages: 36
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 36-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0261-001-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932144-71-0
- Screens: 190
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0261-001-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details