Readiness & Emergency Management for South Carolina Public Schools
Give school staff and faculty vital information about what to do in an emergency situation to keep its students and school community safe as a whole.
- Severe weather
- Evacuation and lockdown
- Fire and hazardous material
- Bomb threats and suspicious persons
- This guide was designed to helps explain the steps taken in the event of and emergency situation for South Carolina public schools.
- ICS for Schools
- Parent or Guardian Communication
- School Emergency Responses
- Weather Emergency
- Medical Emergency
- Hazardous Materials
- Suspicious Person
- Emergency Resources
- Pages: 20
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 20-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-1018-100-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-698-8
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details