Natural or man-made disasters can occur at any time, creating mass fatality situations Leaders and responders must be prepared. Knowing what to do and who to turn to during these incidents can reduce confusion, improve patient care and save lives.
- Site management
- Human remains recovery and transportation
- Family Assistance Center
- Victim identification
- Mass Fatality Incidents
- Missing Persons Call Center
- Site Management
- Human Remains and Personal Effects Recovery
- Transportation of Human Remains
- Morgue Operations
- FAC & VIC
- Victim ID
- Resource Request Process
- ICS Organization Chart
- Pages: 44
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 44-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0839-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-989-7
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details