Public Health Emergencies COVID-19 INCLUDED
The effects of a public health emergency - such as disease outbreaks or pandemics - can be lessened if you plan ahead. Preparing for a public health emergency will help bring your personnel peace of mind and confidence to deal with such events.
- Bio-terrorism, chemical and radiation emergencies
- Pandemic flu, infectious and contagious diseases
- Tips to stop spread and items to stockpile
Importance and benefits of being prepared
Isolation and quarantine
Pandemic Influenza (flu)
West Nile Virus
Challenges and preparation
Items to stockpile
Safe food handling
Can I catch it?
- Pages: 60
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 60-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0250-000-04
- ISBN: 978-1-933922-64-5
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details