Planning for Continuity of Operations
This guide will help governmental agencies and businesses build their very own COOP plan in order to minimize the effects of a disaster or disruptive event.
- What is COOP and why do we need to plan for it?
- Understanding FEMA’s 4 Phases of Planning
- Roles and responsibilities of supporting area agencies
- Maintaining and testing your COOP plan
- COOP Components
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Continuity Plan Operational Phases
- Phase I: Readiness and Preparedness
- Phase II: Activation and Relocation
- Phase III: Continuity Operations
- Phase IV: Reconstitution
- Maintaining COOP
- Multi-year strategy and program management plan
- Pages: 72
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 72-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0426-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-935665-36-6
- Screens: 350
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0426-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-603-2
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details