Pain Medication: Be Smart & Be Safe
Ninety percent of Americans treated for pain are prescribed opioid medications. Increase your awareness and understanding of pain management so that you can use your opioids safely and responsibly.
- Managing Pain Safely
- Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention
- Opioid Treatment Agreement
- Pain In the Military
Managing Pain Safely
••Why Is Managing Pain Important
Prescription Drug Abuse
Access to Pain Medication
Understand the Terms
Why Prescription Drugs?
•Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention
Buyer Beware: Online Pharmacies
Risk Management: Your Responsibility
Opioid Treatment Agreement
Chronic Opioid Therapy: Dos and Don'ts
Pain Treatment: What to Expect
•Pain In the Military
Other Barriers to Effective Pain Management
Pain Management Task Force
Pain Management Complications in the Military
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0996-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-678-0
- Screens: 100
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0996-000-01
- Pages: 2
- Physical Size: Wallet Card 8 PAN
- Product Code: 15-0225-000-01
- Physical Size: Laminated Poster A 5.5" x 7.75"
- Product Code: 11-0142-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details