NYC ACS – Child Trafficking & What You Can Do About It
Many victims of human trafficking are students in American schools. School personnel can help by knowing how to identify and report suspected child exploitation.
- Types, signs and effects of human trafficking
- How traffickers target, lure and groom victims
- Elements of effective school policies
- How to talk to victims and get help
- NYC Administration for Children's services designed this guide for child welfare professionals to understand and recognize the signs and affects of child trafficking
- What is human trafficking?
- Human trafficking in schools
- Types of human trafficking
- Who are the victims?
- Who are the buyers?
- Who are the traffickers?
- How traffickers operate
- Red flags
- Role of schools
- School response
- Talking to victims
- Help for victims
- Pages: 40
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 40-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-1028-101-01
- ISBN: 978-1-68423-351-9
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details