NYC ACS – Child Trafficking & What You Can Do About It
NYC Administration for Children's Services’ Office of Child Trafficking Prevention and Policy (OCTPP) designed this guide for child welfare professionals to understand and recognize the signs and effects of child trafficking.
- Federal, State and NYC laws and policies
- Types, signs and effects of sex and labor trafficking
- Recruitment techniques and methods of control
- Talking with victims
- The ACS Child Trafficking Database
- NYC Resources
- What is human trafficking?
- Human trafficking in schools
- Types of human trafficking
- Who are the victims?
- Who are the buyers?
- Who are the traffickers?
- How traffickers operate
- Red flags
- Role of schools
- School response
- Talking to victims
- Help for victims
- Pages: 40
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 40-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-1028-101-01
- ISBN: 978-1-68423-351-9
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details