NG – Reunion & Reintegration
The extraordinary lifestyle that soldiers experience during a deployment and the impact this has on them and their families, makes a return to “the old lifestyle” an unreasonable expectation. Our guide provides tips can help you strengthen the family unit.
- Make your homecoming a successful one!
- How children may respond to your homecoming.
- Tips on overcoming communication challenges
- Preparing for Reunion
- The three Rs: redeployment, reunion reintegration.
- What to expect
- Changes: How to deal with change
- Relationship strategies
- Communication styles and challenges
- Reestablishing intimacy
- Parenting and reintegration
- Children’s response
- Single Parents
- Single Service members
- Stress: different signs of stress
- Stress solutions
- Post-traumatic stress: signs and symptoms
- Homecoming red flags: be a good guardsmen
- Pages: 32
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 32-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0268-101-01
- ISBN: 978-1-933922-84-3
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details