NAVY – Return and Reunion
Homecoming can be a stressful situation. Help reduce this stress by giving out this guide that includes tips for couples, parents, and single Sailors on preparing for their return home, along with important information on how children may react to a reunion.
- Reestablish intimacy
- Returning to children
- Returning from hazardous duty
- Preparing for reunion
- The three Rs
- What to expect
- Reintegration/Relationship strategies/Communication
- Communication styles and challenges
- Reestablishing intimacy
- Parenting and reintegration
- Single Parents/Single Sailors
- Stress: definitions, signs, symptoms
- Stress solutions
- Homecoming red flags: Be a good Sailor
- Pages: 36
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 36-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0237-022-02
- ISBN: 978-1-933922-47-8
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details