NAVY – Relocation Assistance
Relocation is a way of life in the military. This guide gives families the knowledge and resources necessary to handle a Permanent Change of Station (PCS), and quickly return to a comfortable and functional lifestyle within their new community.
- Family matters
- Five phases of relocation
- Volunteer sponsors at new base/installation
- Stress symptoms and appropriate response for:
- Infants & toddlers
- School-age children
- Spouse/Significant other
- Tips to minimize conflicts with children and spouse
- Charts on relocation entitlements and benefits
- Selling and buying a house
- Moving overseas
- Moving with pets
- Moving checklist
- Description of Relocation Program services (eg: counseling, workshops, welcome packets,..)
- Description of NAVY Family Support Center
- Installation/website resources
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0107-022-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932144-93-2
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details