NAVY – Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
The Navy's EFMP helps Sailors with the special needs of their exceptional family members during the assignment process.
- Who must enroll
- Summary of the enrollment process
- How to identify a family member with special needs
- Available services and resources
- Do You Qualify for the EFMP?
- Sponsor Responsibilities
- Summary of the Enrollment Process
- Central Screening Committee
- Enrollment Categories
- Final Process
- Updating Enrollment
- Health Care Information
- DoD Dependents Schools
- National Toll-Free Numbers/Hotlines
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0108-022-02
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-04-1
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details