Navy Command Pass Coordinator (CPC)
This guide is an introduction to the role of Command PASS Coordinator (CPC) for those who have been designated as the CPC to represent their entire command in pay and personnel support procedures.
- The guide includes information the CPC needs to get started in this vital role.
- Learn about:
- The responsibilities of the CPC.
- The importance of confidentiality.
- How to access and navigate the pay and personnel systems.
- CPC Role
- Confidentiality and PII
- Getting Started
- Pay Tasks
- Personnel Tasks
- Pages: 28
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 28-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0868-022-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-460-1
- Screens: 112
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0868-022-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-463-2
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details