Miami-Dade – Public Health Preparedness
Be prepared for natural disasters, disease outbreaks, terrorist attacks and other public health emergencies.
- Disaster plans
- Disease outbreaks and pandemics
- The Incident Command System (ICS)
- Point of Dispensing (POD) info
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Creating a Family Disaster Plan
Hurricanes and Typhoons
Challenges and Preparation
The Incident Command System
Incident Command/General Staff
Mass Prophylaxis Site Schematic
Point of Dispensing Flow
Safety and Security Awareness
Traffic Control Plan
Personal Protective Equipment
- Pages: 64
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 64-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0299-100-02
- ISBN: 978-1-935161-09-7
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details