MARINES – Sexual Assault Prevention and Response Office
Sexual assault can seriously affect mission readiness and the morale of a unit. This guide provides key information on how to deal with this situation if it arises and take immediate action to protect members affected.
- SARC responsibilities
- Medical procedures
- Legal procedures
- DoD reporting options
- Marine Corps Policy on Sexual Assault
- Role of the Uniformed Victime Advocate
- How to be an advocate
- How to support the victim
- Military service policy concerning confidentiality
- Effective communication
- Cultural considerations
- Medical/forensic examination
- Police procedures
- Immediate law enforcement response
- Role of Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS)
- The military judicial process
- Sexual Assault Response Coordinator (SARC) responsibilities
- Commander’s checklist for prevention and response to allegations of sexual assault
- Pages: 36
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 36-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0157-024-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-52-2
- Physical Size: Flyer 8.5" x 11"
- Product Code: 08-0075-001-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details