Managing Childhood Obesity
An estimated 15% of American children are considered obese. Learn what you can do as a parent or educator to help curb this dangerous epidemic.
- Understanding childhood obesity
- Healthy eating guidelines
- Getting kids physically active
- Healthy family meal ideas.
- Determining body mass index
- Causes & risk factors of obesity
- Consequence of childhood obesity
- Childhood nutrition
- Calories for kids
- Physical activity
- Unsafe weight loss methods
- Obesity prevention at home and at school
- Healthy recipes
- FAQ section
- Additional resources
- Pages: 32
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 32-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0418-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-935665-28-1
- Screens: 130
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0418-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details