Living with Arthritis
With arthritis affecting 46 million people in the U.S. alone, it’s important to know how to detect and deal with this disease. This guide will walk you through the common forms of arthritis, its risk factors, forms of prevention and treatment, and helpful exercises to alleviate the pain.
- Prevention and treatment
- Exercises and medications
- The burden of arthritis
- Public health problem
- Personal health problems (physical, emotional, social, financial)
- What is arthritis?
- What is inflammation?
- Symptoms of arthritis
- Common forms of arthritis
- Risk factors for arthritis
- Common Q&A (aging, copper bracelet, glucosamine,…)
- Strategies to control your arthritis
- Prevention strategies
- Treatment strategies
- Self-management strategies
- Physical activity and arthritis
- Types of activities and prescription
- Tips for more comfortable exercise
- The Daily Dozen (series of exercises)
- Weight management
- Common medications
- Pages: 28
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 28-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0192-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-932990-86-7
- Screens: 125
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0192-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details