Language Identification – Working with LEP Individuals
This guide is a tool to help you identify the language of non-English speaking individuals your agency encounters.
- Who are limited English proficient (LEP) individuals?
- Laws concerning language access
- How to create an LEP plan
- Identify 70+ languages
- Laws concerning language access for limited English proficient (LEP) individuals
- How recipients and Federal agencies can meet LEP requirements
- Effective language assistance plans
- Language identification: identify 70+ languages
- Pages: 20
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 20-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0964-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-637-7
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details