Juvenile Facility PREA Standards
This guide presents the PREA standards that apply to juvenile facilities - what the personnel must do to prevent, detect and respond to sexual abuse and sexual harassment. It is designed for all employees, contractors and volunteers who interact with juvenile residents.
- PREA definitions of sexual abuse and sexual harassment
- Personnel's responsibilities according to the PREA requirements
- Prevention Planning
- Responsive Planning
- Training and Education
- Screening for Risk of Sexual Victimization and Abusiveness
- Official Response Following a Resident Report
- Medical and Mental Care
- Data Collection and Review
- Audits and State Compliance
- Pages: 68
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 68-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0931-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-570-7
- Physical Size: Flyer 8.5" x 11"
- Product Code: 08-0047-000-01
- Physical Size: Wallet Card 4 PAN
- Product Code: 15-0097-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details