Identifying and Managing Gangs in an Adult Correctional Facility
With an influx of gang members in prison facilities throughout the country, corrections officers must learn how to correctly identify and deal with these inmates.
- Understanding prison gang culture
- Deterring prison gang activity
- Establishing a special gang management facility
- Prison gang culture
- Levels of prison gang membership
- Signs of gang activity
- Central Gang Intelligence Unit
- Intelligence staff meetings
- Gang member ID and validation
- Steps to deter gang activity
- Staff training and awareness
- Working with outside agencies
- Paroled gang members
- Gang management facility
- Pages: 32
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 32-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0480-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-935665-99-1
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details