Hepatitis C for Health Care Providers
Health care providers should arm themselves with the latest HCV information to better treat infected patients and take the right precautions to protect themselves in the health care setting.
- HCV symptoms
- Testing and diagnosis procedures
- Management and treatment guidelines
- Safety tips for health care personnel
- Hepatitis C Explained
- Acute vs. Chronic
- HCV Progression
- Signs & Symptoms
- Acute HCV
- Chronic HCV
- Testing & Diagnosis
- CDC's 2012 Screening Recommendations
- HCV Blood Tests
- Diagnosis FAQs
- Management & Treatment
- HCV Treatments
- Genotyping and HCV Management
- Counseling HCV Patients
- HCV & Health Care Personnel
- Hepatitis C: Quick Check
- HCV Resources & Patient Support
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0912-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-841-8
- Screens: 100
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0912-000-01
- Physical Size: Flyer 8.5" x 14"
- Product Code: 08-0030-000-01
- Pages: 2
- Physical Size: Wallet Card 8 PAN
- Product Code: 15-0059-000-01
- Physical Size: 0.035 Magnet Rectangle 3.5" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 19-0009-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details