HAZMAT for Health Care Awareness Level
In a healthcare environment, hazmat contamination can cause significant injury and/or death if improper response is used. This guide will teach you how to respond and which authorities to notify.
- How to identify hazmats
- Risks associated with different hazmats
- How to safely respond to hazmat incidents
- How to conduct directed self-decontamination
- What is Hazmat?
- Classes 1-9
- Hazmat Incidents
- Internal Hazmat Incidents
- External Hazmat Incidents
- Recognizing Hazmats
- Responding to Hazmat Incidents
- Directed Self-Decontamination
- Self-Decon Criteria
- Self-Decon Area
- Self-Decon Procedures
- Emergency Contacts
- Pages: 56
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 56-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0474-000-02
- ISBN: 978-1-935665-92-2
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details