Guide to Safety Data Sheets
Are your workers exposed to hazardous materials and chemicals? Increase their understanding of occupational safety and hazmat. Our guide includes information from OSHA Hazard Communication Standard (29 CFR 1910.1200), which is consistent with the UN Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
- How to read and understand SDS
- Is your workplace GHS-compliant?
- Employee rights and employer responsibilities
- Hazard Communication Standard
- Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- 16- Section SDS
- Emergency Contacts
- Pages: 24
- Physical Size: Pocket Guide 24-00 3.75" x 5.5"
- Product Code: 01-0784-000-01
- ISBN: 978-1-62350-249-2
- Screens: 70
- Platform: iOS and Android
- Product Code: 02-0784-000-01
Interested in a sample or personalizing a product?
Using your branding and message, our subject matter experts can tailor any topic or format to fit your specific needs.Ask us for more details